“Time I am, destroyer of the worlds, and I have come to engage all people” – Bhagavad Gita. A fundamental to any leadership course, but dovetailed to the objectives of spiritual leadership.
About this Course
This course sets up the participant to become proficient in structuring their own schedule, which calls for balancing of time for multiple projects, sadhana and personal life. Through management concepts, practical tips and tools the participant can learn ways for efficient utilization of their time by setting
- To help participants recognize the effect of poor self-organization and its relationship to stress
- To help participants analyze their current time utilization and identify major time wasters
- To help participants to learn and apply Essentials & Optional principle (80-20 activities from life of BVT, SP)
- To help participants become proficient in structuring their own schedule which balances time for multiple projects, sadhana and personal life
- To help participants become proficient in organizing themselves better (using tools like mind map)